5/22/10

Warrior Dragon Part 2

Well here it is the final painted sculpt of my Archie TMNT Adventures Warrior Dragon custom action figure!
This guy took me about a month to do from start to finish and is by far the largest custom I've done thus far.

The base is a marvel legends Fin Fang Foom figure.

I sanded down the entire body, sculpted over the entire body (nails, armor, hair, nose, face hair, back fins, chest, wraps, & collar), & painted the body from head to tail.
This character was rather difficult to pin down design wise, as he was drawn a number of ways over the span of the comics.

I'm dedicating this figure to 2 of my biggest inspirations from my teenage years Ryan Brown & Steve Murphy aka Dean Clarrain.
I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed making it!

1 comment:

Cooking with Katie said...

Appreciate you blogging this